An exclusive fractional freezing process creates high-density, slow-melting ice with the ultimate clarity and purity. Impurities are carried away into the water reservoir, giving you crystal-clear ice that cools your drinks without affecting the flavor.
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice, while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- The quietest ice machine you can buy with an exclusive sound-buffering design
- Energy-saving options conserve water and energy
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Its uniform size and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling, while taking up less space in your glass
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and ensures optimum energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Marvel integrated controls feature audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Eco Ice mode moderates ice production to conservative usage, saving 25% water (91 gallons monthly) and 25% energy ($45 annually) Note: Based on national average of $0.12 kWh at 100% operation.
- Delay Start/Vacation option automatically postpones operation by 1/4/6/8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water use
- Illuminice feature projects arctic white LED light through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Elegant midnight black monochromatic interior
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.