Tested to hold up to 200 pounds of frozen goods, this high-capacity undercounter freezer model features two full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets with the smooth-glide ball bearing system and a cantilevered FreshFlo stainless steel shelf.
- 4.7 total cu. ft.
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with (2) commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Also includes (1) full-width adjustable cantilevered FreshFlo stainless steel shelf (removable)
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary internal design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from -10° F to 10° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10°F to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.