Pour fresh drinks on tap in the comfort of your home. Customize your own Marvel dispenser with single or twin tap kits for wine, beer or draft beverages on tap. Or, set up the stow-on-board shelves to convert to refrigeration storage.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall U.S. type D half barrels
- (2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless-steel shelves convert unit to a full refrigerator to store perishables
- Secure gas tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external gas tank option
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- Double-insulated tower reduces foam on pour and prevents condensation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Finished cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options (see accessories for details)
- Arctic white interior and LED lighting
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.