With adjustable texture from soft and easy to chew to extra crunchy, this uniquely shaped cylindrical ice is known for its satisfying crunch and slow melt.
- Preferred for its satisfying crunch, easy to chew texture and slow melt
- Commercially-rated to produce up to 90 pounds of nugget ice daily and stores 30 pounds
- Engineered for supremely efficient ice production to conserve water and energy consumption
- Shaped in bite-sized 3/4 L x 1/2 H cylindrical ice nuggets
- One of the easiest nugget ice machines to clean
- Digital touch controls with built-in cleaning alerts simplify ownership and maintenance
- Select from five adaptable ice density settings ranging from soft to extra crunchy
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- (4) height-adjustable leveling legs and black toe kick
- For built-in or freestanding use
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.