One of the most high-capacity models in the Marvel classic collection, the Marvel 24" High-Efficiency Single Zone Wine Refrigerator provides smooth glide-out access a 45-bottle collection.
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores 45 bottles
- (5) 8-bottle wire racks and (1) 5-bottle gallery wine rack
- Accommodates a variety of bottle sizes including champagne and magnum bottles
- \u00be extension smooth-glide ball-bearing tray shelving provides easy access to your collection
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle and prevent jarring
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation for an optimal wine preservation environment
- Proprietary shelving design allows temperature-controlled air to circulate throughout cabinet for consistency from top to bottom
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||Smooth-Glide Ball Bearing
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.