The World's Best Beer Dispenser Brand
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ rapidly cools and delivers the industry's most even temperature stability
- Two exclusive stow-on-board shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator capable of storing perishables
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° and 46° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall US type D barrels
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain bottle
- Includes tower, drain pan, 5 lb. CO2 tank, hoses, connectors and floor shield
- Door lock provides added security
- Close Door Assist System™ gently finishes closing the door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged 4" adjustable flat toe grill
- Locking casters and stainless steel mug rail for durable mobility
- Rear port for external CO2 tank option
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Stores half barrel, quarter barrel (pony keg), sixth barrels/ Cornelius kegs, slim quarters, growlers, bottles or cans.
5.7 cu. ft. Storage Configuration
(2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" (+3-3/4" for casters) minimum H x 26-7/32" D (including handle) Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $99 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.