Introduce your fine spirits and favorite beverages to the finest quality clear ice produced by the 15 In. Marvel Professional Clear Ice Machine with Tri-Color Illuminice™ Lighting. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls are programmed with cleaning reminder and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance. And, it conveniently includes a factory-installed pump.
- Discretely quiet operation
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Its uniform size and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling while taking up less space in your glass
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores up to 23 pounds of clear ice, while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- Ice scoop holder included
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature all-new settings for ultimate programmability
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conserve usage
- Delay Start (Vacation) option automatically postpones operation by 1, 4, 6, or 8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water and energy use
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ feature projects waterproof LED light through clear ice for dazzling illumination effect
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Midnight black interior and the first-ever glass door option add drama to the ice presentation, perfect for entertaining
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides a seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth, gentle close
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Soft Close Integrated
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 22.875" D x 34" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.