Select a precise temperature for each zone with this truly flexible, truly dual zone design with two independently controlled temperature zones. Plus, the lower shelf converts to wine storage and glides out for easy access.
- 5.0 total cu. ft.
- 2.69 cu ft. upper zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans or (64) longneck bottles or (2) upright 2-liter bottles
- Upper zone features glide-out 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf with removable glass pane to convert to wine rack
- 2.3 cu. ft lower zone stores 16 wine bottles on (2) smooth-glide display wine racks with heavy-gauge wire cradles
- Access contents easily with full-extension, glide-out ball bearing shelving
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design provides temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone and feature convenient settings and helpful alerts
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: robust full-length handle and stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||Dual Color White or Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Upper Zone: 33° F to 45° F, Lower Zone: 38° F to 65° F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.