A refrigerator, freezer and ice maker all in one, this professionally styled model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator stores (72) 12-oz cans
- Self-closing 1 cu. ft. freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Models with crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice
- Also includes (2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo steel shelves and (1) full width fixed position shelf
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout the cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and freezer temperature between 0° F and 5° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Features easy-to-use settings and helpful alerts
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater style display lighting gently brightens when door is open and dims to off when closed
- Professional styling: robust full-length handle and stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||Dual Color White or Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Refrigerator: 34°F to 42°F, Freezer: 0°F to 5°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.