For slim, sophisticated 24-bottle wine preservation, look no further than the 15-in Marvel Professional Wine Refrigerator. Engineered for the optimum wine preservation environment, this model protects your collection from damaging elements like light, tem
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity stores 24 bottles of wine total on (6) 4-bottle smooth-glide wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 70° F
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Reversible Soft Close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||White and Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||14.875" W x 23.875" D x 33.75" H
||Smooth-Glide Ball Bear Full-Extension
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||33°F to 70°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.