The Marvel Professional Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator is true dual zone wine storage with two independently controlled compartments. Store both red and white wine in one elegant 40-bottle presentation.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity stores 40 bottles of wine total
- Upper zone includes (3) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine racks
- Lower zone includes (1) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine rack and (2) 4-bottle smooth-glide half-depth wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension smooth-glide ball bearing shelf system prevents jarring
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Two independently monitored zones store your wine collection at separate temperatures
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout each compartment for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 45°F in the upper zone and 38°F to 65°F in the lower zone
- Features easy-to-use settings with helpful alerts
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens when door is open and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: robust full-length handle and stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||Dual Color White or Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||Smooth-Glide Ball Bear Full-Extension
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Upper Zone: 33° F to 45° F, Lower Zone: 38° F to 65° F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.