The Sharp Range Hood Extension Flue (SKCH62EXF) is compatible with the 24 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC2432FS), 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3042FS/SHC3062FS), and 36 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3662FS). The premium brushed stainless steel extension kit will match your Sharp range hood and add a sleek, elegant look to your home.
Sharp s optional Range Hood Extension Flue allows you to wall mount your Sharp range hood on 9-10 ft. ceilings and is equipped with everything needed for installation, including a mounting bracket and hardware. With decades of experience designing innovative cooking appliances, it's easy to see why cooks around the world trust Sharp.
Browse our full range of Sharp range hoods to find the right ventilation system for your kitchen.
*Range Hood not included with the purchase of an Extension Flue.
- Premium Brushed Stainless Steel Finish in.
- Increase Height and Draft with the Optional Extension Flue
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included for Simple Installation
- Extension Kit Allow for Sharp Wall Mount Range Hood Mounting on 9-10 ft. Ceilings
- Range Hood Not Included
- Range Hood Extension Flue up to 10 ft. Ceilings for Installation of:
- 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3062FS)
- 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3042FS)
- 36 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3662FS)
- 24 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC2432FS)
- This product ships FREE via ground freight. A valid phone number is required during checkout for delivery.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.