Extra-large cooking surfaces allow for tailored cooking zones, place your cookware wherever you want on the Liberty cooking zone
5 induction cooking elements
Titanium grey glass color is a perfect match to Masterpiece series ovens
- Three extra-large Liberty® cooking zones allows more space and flexibility in placing larger cookware
- HeatShift® feature has three preset heat zones that allows you to change the power level by simply moving the pot across the cooking zone
- MoveMode® feature allows easy transfer of settings without having to reset power levels when moving a pot across the cooktop
- CookSmart® with 5 pre-set temperature levels to effortlessly pan fry a wide range of foods
- WiFi smart appliance capabilities include personalized control, notifications & remote diagnostics via Home Connect app
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Enjoy exclusive savings with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.