Patented and exclusive Star Burner provides superior performance
Powerful 18,000 BTU center burner
Seamless stainless steel burner pan makes for simpler surface cleaning
- Patented Star® Burner's unique five-point design offers more ports and more flame distribution than a round burner
- ExtraLow® Select burner with 5 precise settings is perfect for simmering or holding foods and melting chocolate without scorching or burning
- QuickClean Base® with a teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near the base and contains liquid spills for quick cleaning
- Patented Pedestal burner enables a sponge to fit easily underneath to wipe the surface clean
- Progressive illuminated light ring around each knob indicates burners in use
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Enjoy exclusive savings with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.