- Volume of 3.3 cu ft holds up to 35 bottles (12 oz) or 48 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Three fixed shelves in door
- Door swing is field reversible for non-lock models
- Door lock models are available, and must be ordered hinge specific
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Non-lock models accept a 1/4" (6,4 mm) custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Mechanical cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23" / 584 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||28-1/2" / 724 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||20-7/8" / 530 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.