Product Highlights The 3018CLR is the easiest clear ice machine to clean, with a cleaning process that takes less than 45 minutes and allows you to immediately enjoy the first batch of ice.
- Create a custom configuration with the U-Line 36" Custom Ice Flange Kit
- Drain required, Factory installed drain line kit ensures and simplifies proper installation
- Daily ice rate - up to 60 lbs
- Ice storage capacity - up to 30 lbs
- Clean indicator alert
- Silent Mode - temporarily suspends ice making for three hours
- Heavy duty ice scoop included
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle
- Adjustable toe-kick - front to back and up and down allows for seamless installation
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs greatly eases installation
|Flange Kit Details
||Modular 3000 Series 36" Custom Ice Flange Kit - Shown with the 3018CLR Clear Ice Machine and 3018RF Refrigerator
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.