- Volume of 4.5 cu ft
- Temperature range: -5°F to 5°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning
- Baskets can accommodate large pizza boxes and one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from -5°F to 5°F.
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonimcally located on top of the door. U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode.
- Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||24" / 610 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.