- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 25 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Daily ice production rate is approx. 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of unit
- No drain required
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.