- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu ft holds up to 24 bottles (12 oz) or 44 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- No drain required Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Two fixed storage compartments in door
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Produces up to 8 lbs of ice per day. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.