- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu ft holds up to 24 bottles (12 oz) or 44 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Available in 115 or 220 - 240 volts
- No drain required Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Two fixed storage compartments in door
- Door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Black finish accepts a 1/4" custom panel
- Produces up to 8 lbs of ice per day. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage. Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Amps: Running (220 - 240 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (115 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (220 - 240 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23" / 584 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||28-1/2" / 724 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||20-7/8" / 530 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.