(P)Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.(/P)
(P)Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.(/P)
(P)Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
(P)Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).(/P)
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible
- Door lock model available
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless or Integrated
- Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||2 3/4" / 70 mm Frame Panel or Solid Panel (-60 suffix)
||23 3/4" / 603 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 2/14/2019
Receive up to a $200 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 2/14/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.