- Volume of 4.8 cu ft
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button
- Freezer temperature range: -5°F - 5°F
- Refrigerator temperature rage: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three chrome plated full-extension slide-out freezer baskets
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||23 3/4" / 603 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||Ref: 34°F-45°F / Freezer: 0°F-5°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.8 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.