- Volume of 3.4 cu ft holds up to 51 bottles (12 oz) or 87 cans (12 oz) and 7 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Full extension black coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- The door swing on non-lock models is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Lock models must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Robust, concealed, and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Stainless Handleless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Fixed grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||17-3/4" / 450 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30" / 762 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||2 3/4" / 70 mm Frame Panel or Solid Panel (-60 suffix)
||17 5/8" / 445 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
3.4 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.