- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 114 bottles (12 oz) or 172 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED Lighting
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- The door swing is field reversible and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Stainless Handleless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Fixed grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.