Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 2000 Series Refrigerator. U-Line's 2000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, and beautiful integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 68 bottles (12 oz) or 111 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Articulating door hinges
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.