Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 3000 Series Dual-Zone Refrigerator Drawers. This product features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. Sleek and sophisticated, U-Line's 3000 Series features two independently controlled slide-out stainless steel drawers with bright white LED theater lighting, full-text read out U-Select® Controls, drawer finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and limitless integration capabilities with fully adjustable toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Equipped with 2 full-extension soft-close stainless drawers
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 34°F to 70°F
- Bright white LED theater lighting
- Volume of 4.5 cu ft holds up to 90 bottles (12 oz) or 142 cans (12 oz)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Upper drawer includes Slide and Divide bin organizer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.5 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||151 lb (68 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 5/20/2020 to 9/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2020
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.