A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 36" 3000 Series Beverage Center is the ultimate home bar companion. This product features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. Sleek and sophisticated, U-Line's 3000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED theater lighting, full-text read out U-Select® Controls, and limitless integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and fully adjustable toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting and can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Full-extension black coated wine racks
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range left: 38°F - 65°F / right: 34°F - 70°F
- Volume of 7.0 cu ft holds up to 31 wine bottles (750 ml) and 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handles (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||7.0 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||35 7/16" (900mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.25" (718 mm)
||41" (1041 mm)
||244 lbs (111 kg)
||38.25" (972 mm)
||38°F to 65°F / 34°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.