Enjoy crystal clear restaurant ice at home! Our 15" 1000 Series Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 60 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. U-Line's 1000 Series Clear Ice Machine features U-Choose™ ice fullness adjustability. This model is available with black, white, stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice fullness
- Makes clear cubes approx. 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L
- Produces up to 60 lb (27 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 30 lb (13 Kg) of ice
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest clear ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- White interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Bright white LED lighting
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||4.0 A/5.5 A HVST
||30 lb (13 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||60 lb (27 Kg)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.5" (724 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||101 lbs (46 kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
30 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.