A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 5 Class Dual-Zone Beverage Center is the ultimate home bar companion. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust 17 position adjustment for full extension wine racks, Slide & Secure Bins, and stainless steel sliding shelf. to contain and protect. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. This product is Wi-Fi compatible. Access product controls and settings and receive notifications to monitor activity through the U-Line U-Connect App.
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Wi-Fi compatible with the U-Connect App
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust Interior: 17 adjustable positions
- One removable full-extension Slide & Secure Bin
- One removable full-extension stainless steel shelf
- Two removable full-extension wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Use of U-Line U-Connect App is included during the two-year parts and labor warranty period
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: (upper compartment) 38°F - 65°F; (lower compartment) 33°F - 45°F
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.1 cu ft holds up to 14 wine bottles (750 ml) and 68 bottles (12 oz) or 72 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.1 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 15/16" (583mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (855mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||163 lbs (74 kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||38°F to 65°F / 33°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.