For over 50 years, U-Line Crescent Ice Makers have been the first choice for homeowners. Our 15 1 Class Crescent Ice Maker provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 25 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line s 1 Class Crescent Ice Machine is available with black, white, stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Daily ice production is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Produces up to 25 of ice per day
- White interior
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black, white, and integrated models)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- No drain required
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||87 lbs (39 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.