Enjoy nugget / sonic / pellet style restaurant ice at home! Our 15" 3 Class Nugget Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance with industry exclusive features such as the highest ice production, delivering up to 90 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. Featuring U-Line's U-Choose ice adjustability, this product offers five levels of ice density from soft and chewable to dense and compact cylindrical cubes. This model also includes an interior water dispenser and filter, adjustable bright white and blue LED lighting, and a soft close door with articulating hinges. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose feature offers five levels of ice density
- Industry Exclusive: Interior water dispenser
- Industry Exclusive: Single water filter for ice and water
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3/4" L x 1/2" H
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Black interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||30 lb (14 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 15/16" (583mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||90 lb (41 Kg)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.5" (724 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||112 lb (51 Kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
30 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.