Our 24" 5 Class Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust 19 position adjustment for full extension wine racks. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust Interior: 19 adjustable positions
- Seven removable, full-extension wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes and can be configured to store champagne and magnum bottles
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 49 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.2 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||163 lb (74 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||33°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.2 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.