Store smoothie ingredients, frozen treats, and more in our 24" Outdoor Convertible Freezer. Need more refrigeration space This model converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button. The cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door are finished in stainless steel. U-Line's Outdoor Collection makes the perfect outdoor kitchen or bar companion.
- Converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- White interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and full-wrap door
- Three full-extension chrome plated slide-out baskets
- Digital touch pad control
- Refrigerator temperature rage: -5°F to 5°F / 33°F to 70°F
- Freezer temperature range: -5°F - 5°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to bottles (12 oz) or cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.9 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2 (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||125 lbs (57 kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||-5°F to 5°F / 33°F to 70°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 (cu. ft.)
4.9 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.