- Cooking area = 363 square inches
- Gourmet BBQ System™ hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning systemR
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Painted, metal fold-down table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Three tool hooks
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Wire bottom shelf
- Two durable all-weather wheels with full wheel hubs
- Two locking casters
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.