BLACK LP GAS
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- Six stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 27,000 BTU-per-hour input, dual ring, flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Two extra large stainless steel work surfaces
- Stainless steel control panel with cast aluminum end caps
- Two enclosed storage areas with painted steel doors and chrome-plated aluminum handles
- Four adjustable stainless steel wire shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.