- Primary cooking area = 513 square inches
- Expandable cooking grate area = 274 square inches
- Total cooking area = 787 square inches
- Three stainless steel burners
- 39,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 13,000 BTU-per-hour input SEAR ZONE burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- WEBER CRAFTED 9mm stainless steel cooking grates
- WEBER CRAFTED frame
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Flush electronic push button ignition system, 1 AA battery included
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer
- Integrated surface lighting
- Extra large prep & serve table
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.