- Primary cooking area = 393 square inches
- Warming rack = 75 square inches
- Total cooking area = 468 square inches
- Two stainless steel burners
- 21,700 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition
- Infinite control burner valves
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Removable folding work tables
- Built-in lid thermometer
- One handle light
- Bolts onto heavy-duty cart that includes three integrated tool hooks
- Tank holder (LP only) and storage area for tools and accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.