Always have drinks on hand for guests - or just the family - with our Presrv™ 15" Beverage Cooler. Features such as a Full-Extension Wood Rack to hold your favorite wine and craft brew, PreciseTemp™ temperature control for maintaining accurate temperatures and Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling all add up to the beverage cooler of your dreams.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 4 bottles, 64 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 3.4 cu/ft
- Pro Handle Accessory
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 4 bottles, 64 12oz cans
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Temperature Range: 34° - 50° F
- Vibration Dampening System
- Active Cooling Technology
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Slide-out Gray Glass Shelves (2)
- 304-grade Stainless Steel
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- Door Open Alarm
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.