Tucked neatly out of sight within your cabinetry, Pisa is a minimal alternative to your typical under-cabinet range hood. Powered by the strength of its 290-CFM blower, Pisa's low-profile body delivers stunning design and quality performance. Its retractable visor helps in the capture of air and puts control at your fingertips. Pisa is perfect for kitchens that require a more discreet look.
- Hidden under the cabinet, this sleek and stylish vend hood matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen
- Ensure a comfortable cooking environment with this 30-inch wide vent hood that refreshes air in a flash
- Have a better look at what is cooking under the hood with the halogen bulb
- Achieve a stylish look with this stainless steel color vent hood that complements the entire kitchen
- Mechanical slide controls
- Aluminum mesh filter
- Two halogen lights illuminate the cooktop surface
- Dual level lighting
- Vertical duct specifications: 6-inch round
- Horizontal duct specification: 6-inch round
||Vertical and Horizontal
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.