The 3-Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator features extra-cold storage & humidity controlled drawers to keep food fresh.
- A full-width Chiller Drawer provides extra-cold storage.
- A retractable shelf allows you to easily store tall bottles and items.
- Dual AirCool system provides even temperatures & minimal odor transfer.
- LED lighting and transparent storage provide ideal visibility throughout.
- Humidity controlled crisper drawers help keep food fresher longer.
- Counter depth styling for nearly-flush installation
- Transparent storage throughout for ideal visibility
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Premium quality metal rail drawer extraction system
- Hidden Hinges
- True Flat Door
- Toe Kick Trim Cover
- Two evaporator Dual AirCool System
- Filtered automatic ice maker
- Humidity-controlled Crisper Drawers
- Eco Mode program
- Ultraclarity® Water Filter
- Retractable half shelf
- Tempered glass adjustable shelves
- Assisted freezer drawer closing
- Full width Chiller Drawer
- Door open alarm
- Automatic ice maker
- 20.7 cu ft. Total Capacity
- 14.7 cu ft. Refrigerator Capacity
- 6 cu ft. Freezer Capacity
- Gallon Door Bins
- Large covered dairy compartment
- Egg Tray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.