This unit packs 4.6 cu. ft. of capacity and comes equipped with 12 specialized cooking modes-you're guaranteed the perfect cooking conditions for your food, whether you're just heating up leftovers or cooking gourmet meals from scratch. For those gourmet ventures, utilize the oven's convection modes for a more even, consistent cook and tastier results. Take the guesswork out of cooking with the included Meat Probe. For convenience, this appliance features a full-extension telescopic rack granting safe access to the oven cavity, two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress, a timer with cook time and a Delay Start function, and an extra large door window for easy monitoring of the cooking process. And of course, you wont have to worry about clean-up, thanks to the oven's EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- A 2-hour self-clean cycle that allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose door shut.
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- 12 specialized cooking modes - gourmet cooking made easy!
- A full-extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress.
- Includes a meat probe that takes guesswork out of cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.