Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they're on. InfoLight® projects a red light onto the floor to let you know it's on.
- 46 dBA: Quietest in its class, quietest dishwasher brand.
- InfoLight® shines on the floor so you know the dishwasher's running.
- Full-size stainless steel tall tub with perfectly flush installation.
- AquaStop® leak protection works 24/7 to prevent water damage.
- 46 dBA- Quietest Dishwasher Brand.
- InfoLight® Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- RackMatic® on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- AquaStop® Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Self-Latching Door
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- 15 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- 4 Programs and 5 options
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- ExtraShine Option Enhances Shine and Drying Results of your Dishes
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
- SpeedPerfect Option Reduces Cycle Time while Maintaining Cleaning Performance
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.