The flexible 3rd rack allows you to accommodate deeper items, while adjustable tines let you customize the rack's loading space.
- 44 dBA: Quietest Dishwasher Brand in the U.S.
- A flexible 3rd rack with fold down sides adds 30% more loading capacity.
- The pocket handle seamlessly integrates into your kitchen & installs flush.
- The EasyGlide rack system provides a smooth glide for easier loading & unloading on the upper rack.
- FlexSpace Tines fold back to fit your larger pots & pans.
- 44 dBA- Quietest Dishwasher Brand.
- A flexible 3rd rack with fold down sides adds 30%ore loading area.
- InfoLight® Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- RackMatic® on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- AquaStop® Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- Flexible Silverware Basket Can be Split into Two Pieces and Placed Anywhere for Added Flexibility
- 5 Wash Cycles and 5 Options
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Speed60® gets your dishes from dirty to dry in about an hour.
- Extra Dry Option for Better Drying Results
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- ExtraScrub option increases pressure and temperature in the entire lower rack for hard to remove food stains.
- 269 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
- Self-Latching Door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.