C1C28 Exclusive Features
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- 585 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 40,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- Optional wind guard
Note: Pre-assembled on cart; Available for built-in install method without cart; Remove "-FS" from model Freestanding Gas Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration ( CSIGRATE15 )
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays ( CCHTRAY15 )
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle ( C1GRDL )
- 28" ceramic briquette trays (2 piece set) ( CBRIQ28 )
- Rotisserie kit for 28" ( CROT2 )
- 304 stainless steel smoker box (CSBX)
- Built-in version available (mentioned above)
- Available for natural gas or propane (C1C28NG or C1C28LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover ( CCVR2-BI or CCVR2-CT )
C1C28 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.