C1EL120SM Exclusive Features
Electric Grill Product Options & Accessories
- 156 square inch cooking area
- 5,000 hour heating element
- 304 stainless steel
- Teflon coated cooking surface
- Ceramic heat control grid
- 120 VAC - 1300 WATTS - 11 AMPS - 60 HZ
- 550 degrees F maximum temperature
- 60 minute safety timer with surge protector
- Removable frame for built-in application
- One SKU for Portable, Built-In or Pedestal version
- Cover & Two Piece Tool Set included
- Pedestal Stand available (Model: No. C1ELCT21 )
- Optional 304 Stainless Steel Electric Grill Island / Cart (Model: C2ELISL ) See it here
- C2ELISL feature: Black powder coated top for distinguished look
- C2ELISL feature: Collapsible side shelves
C1EL120SM Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.