C1P36-FS Exclusive Features
Pellet Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Intuitive digital touch control
- Dual fan, auger & drip tray
- Smart Drop™ pellet feed
- Front loading pellet hopper
- Spring assist hood
- Double-walled canopy with gasket
- Versa-Rack™ for multiple cooking surfaces
- 304 Stainless steel
- Interior grill lighting
- LED light for temperature probes
- Laser cut grates
- Built-in timer & wind guard
- 3 food temperature probes included
- Electric power ignition (120V; 5A; 60HZ)
- Individual smoke & sear grate included
- Hopper capacity of 15 lbs
- Temperature range of 175°F - 700°F
- Cover available (sold separately - Model No: CCVR36-CT )
- Smoker Tube (sold separately - Model No: CSTUBE )
- Overall: 51" (H) x 41-1/2" (W) x 27-1/4" (D)
- Main Grill Area - 594 Sq Inches
- Versa Rack (Each x 3) - 214.5 Sq Inches
- Total Grilling Area - 1238 Sq Inches
Please scan our QR code below for great how-to videos, tips and tricks for your Coyote pellet grill.
Click here or aim your phone's camera at the QR Code below to access the app:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.