The Electrolux front load washer features LuxCare® Wash and Perfect Steam™ technology to provide a thorough clean for clothing and fabrics. The 18-Minute Fast Wash cycle allows you to quickly deep-clean the items you need the most.
- Thorough cleaning with the LuxCare® Wash System
- World's first Adaptive Dispenser™ designed to accept PODS®
- 18-Minute Fast Wash
- Perfect Steam™ removes tough stains
- StainTreat™ option gently and effectively removes stains
- Remove bacteria with the Sanitize setting
- Solid Soil level cleans caked on stains
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- 10-Year Motor Warranty plus Lifetime Tub Warranty
- Perfect Balance® System & Second Floor Guarantee
- Fits more rooms with flexible installation
- Extra Large Capacity
- Extended Refresh
- Automatic Water-Level Adjustment
- More installation options
- Brilliant LED display shines in even the darkest laundry rooms
- Luxury-Design® Lighting
- Delay Start
- Control Lock
- Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.