Designing a dream kitchen doesn't have to include compromises. With D49M Series, the groundbreaking new downdraft from BEST, you can design confidently, knowing it will pair with a broad range of cooktop appliances-aesthetically and mechanically-in virtually any installation configuration.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- The integral, self-closing cap hides the lowered downdraft completely, leaving your counter unobstructed and clear
- Realize design aspirations utilizing your favorite cooking appliances. For the first time, a downdraft can be installed with a free-standing range, gas or electric cooktop, rangetop, slide-in range or a built-in oven with a cooktop
- At the touch of a button the downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots - even on the front burners
- Quiet operation, 0.8 sones at normal speed with internal PF6 blower (Sold Separately)
- Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
- 2 level LED lighting (3000K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Up to 100% capture with the use of VERTEX™ Capture technology
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct or internal and 10'' round duct on external. Backdraft damper not included
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 400 CFM with PF6 internal blower or 300 CFM with ILB3 external blower to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
||Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Features & Benefits Video
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Installation Options
Shadowgraph Imaging Proves BEST Cattura Downdraft Has Superior Capture Ability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.