BEST Exterior blowers provide exceptional performance and minimal sound levels by moving the blower to an exterior wall or the roof. Durable, sealed blower housings are crafted from weather-resistant aluminum and can be painted to match the roof or wall color scheme. Choose from various external blower options to handle the rigorous needs of cooktop and range performance requirements.
- Thermal overload protected
- Duct Size: 10" round
- Installed at the duct termination point providing the greatest distance between the point of use and the blower
- Electrical connections to both the hood and the exterior blower are required
- Use with models UP26, UP27, WP28, WP29, WPD39M and all EX & E models
- Use with models KEX, IEX, K210A, K260A, PIK, & DDEX
- For use with BEST® hoods and downdrafts, including the D49M Cattura downdraft, designed to use external blowers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.