Washing dishes has never been as much fun as it is with this versatile dishwasher by Danby. This attractive machine comes with a silverware basket, an eight place settings capacity and four different wash cycles. It's just 18 inches wide (45.7 cm) meaning it can easily be installed in condos and apartments and the convenient built-in castors allow you to move it around with ease. Your electricity bills won't take a beating with this smart and eco-friendly unit as it boasts a valuable low-water consumption function and is also Energy Star rated. The appliance features a durable stainless-steel spray arm and interior making it the ideal dishwasher for remote cottage locations. In addition, you'll find an automatic detergent dispenser and rinse-agent dispenser and the entire unit can easily be programmed by the state-of-the-art electronic controls. This highly-efficient model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Crisp white portable dishwasher with quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- At only 18 wide its perfect for small kitchens with limited space and easy roll castors make storing it a breeze
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 4 wash cycles; heavy, normal, 90 min and rapid
- 4 hot water temperatures plus Sanitize feature
- Adjustable upper rack
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.