This modern upright freezer by Danby is ideal for any type of household. The upright freezer design allows it to easily integrate into any setting and the generous 8.5 cubic feet (241 litres) of storage space is ideal for smaller families and couples. Theres plenty of cooling area due to the four handy door shelves and three additional quick-freeze shelving units. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories and best of all it is Energy Star compliant. This ultimate freezer also features a reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed opening and offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star compliant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Scratch resistant worktop provides additional storage space
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.